Children's & Young People One to One Support
Our person-centred approach and working in a solution-focused way helps young people:
- Recognise their individual skills and abilities
- Overcome factors or issues stopping them from achieving their potential
- Navigate their education, employment or training options
- Identify suitable education or training courses
- Access the right services they need
- Gain a professional, positive relationship
- Receive the time and dedicated attention they deserve
- Find appropriate opportunities
- Improve their resilience
- Develop their individual wellbeing, attainment and attendance
All of our mentors hold an enhanced DBS, and will work with a young person for 1-2 hours a week for a committment of at least 6 months.
My Children had a great time at the Happy Hub, they loved arts and crafts, playing games and said the meals are delicious! It was lovely seeing them having fun being some where different even if by today I lacked in energy and could of fallen asleep on the sofa.
All the staff are welcoming and brilliant. I felt comfortable and normally I struggle in a social situations.
We support a wide variety of issues including the following:
- Generalised anxiety
- Health anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Low mood
- Panic disorder
- Suicidal thoughts
- Emotional regulation
- Gender identity
- Friendship issues
- Family issues
All our counsellors have substantial experience, enhanced DBS, appropriate qualifications and the right patience, warmth and empathy to work with children.
01268 520 785 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, Essex, England.
Motivated Minds Trading as Wellbeing 4 Life CIC. Company No.: 9423090 © 2020
VAT Reg. No. 337 7894 47